Friday, November 4, 2016

New Car In Brunei - Porsche Cayman GT4!!!!


OMG!!! Its finally here people!!  2 UNITS of the track focus Cayman GT 4 has landed. I am more speechless seeing this ride then seeing the GT3RS. Both are the best GT series from Porsche.  This yellow just landed about an hour ago before I got these pictures.  And yes the GT4 is parked right next to my car.  LOL! Oh man how I wish I can own this beaut!!!!  The other Cayman GT4 is in white.  This Racing Yellow sadly has already been taken.  No words yet on the price of the car but I am sure it is around BND$200K







Oh yeah baby!!! SIX SPEED MANUAL!!! Manual for the car purist!  Check out the carbon fibre interior and yellow slated air-con vents.  Those are Porsche Exclusive Options and looks so awesome in yellow~


The other unit GT4 in standard white


Did you guys notice something about the car wrap protection between a GT4 and a GT3 RS.  The GT4 didn't even get the full protection wrapped as compare to the GT3 RS I posted earlier.  Nevertheless finally I can see one GT4 soon.  I didn't expect a rare car like a GT4 to arrive in Brunei.  Enjoy your weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment