Friday, October 27, 2017

Project : W210 [ Exterior : Body - Parking Sensor ]




[ Exterior : Body - Parking Sensor ]

Parking Sensor : $19.00

Good afternoon readers!  While I am arranging a time for my mechanic friend to come and fix the fuel pump and fuel filter, I have one part that just arrived!  Remember the front bumper with missing parking sensors? Well I finally ordered one of the missing parking sensor.  This only cost me BND$19.00 with shipping from online store in China.  They sold a tons of these, like a few hundreds and is the best option to go if u don't want to pay genuine part for BND$300++.





Here is a comparison between the third party brand and genuine part

These will get fit to the bumper to make sure the front parking sensor is working properly.  Will update again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment