Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Projet : NES.II - PORSCHE Side Stripes


G'day readers!  Finally I got something to post for my Porsche Boxster S.  I had always wanted the Porsche side stripes that was first shown on the Porsche Boxster Spyder 987.2 back in 2011.  

I actually ordered once online from Canada back in 2015 but it never arrived.  This time I gave it a go from another online store and it arrived safety.

The parcel I ordered arrived in around two weeks and came with the Porsche side stripes and the seller also threw in extra gifts as well. 




Last month I took the challenge to have it installed by myself.  I never done this before but in this day of age one can just turn to Youtube for help.  Turns out it's pretty easy to apply!  It's a one man job and all you need is patient and water! What do you guys think of the new addition accessories added?






No comments:

Post a Comment