Friday, January 15, 2010

Polishing and waxing at Auto Werke Pt.1

Yesterday, my agent pit my car for polishing in preparation for registration at Land Transport tomorrow. The polish workshop is called AUTO WERKE, located at Gadong near T.K Restaurant. As we all know we were bombarded by extreme heavy rain falls yesterday. I pay a little visit to Auto Werke yesterday only to realise that they had closed early due to the heavy rain. So today, I decided to pay them another visit but in the morning (in case it heavy rain again and they have to close early again). Thank goodness they are open!

Auto Werke Topcare Maintenance Co, official polish center for all QAF vehicles


There it is groomed by this dude (he will be the last dude to touch my car, as I usually do not let outsider wash my car. Yeap, I do all the car washes including my Lexus)


I was told it will be sent back to showroom around noon. Hopefully they can get it registered tomorrow and I can parked it in my garage next to my other yellow car!


Directly opposite the Auto Werke is Gadong River. I decided to take some pictures. Check out the swelling!!! I swear it was higher then this when I drove pass that bridge yesterday.


Lets hope our government had it all prepared for the worst to come


No comments:

Post a Comment