Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Porsche Boxster S....Progress



Today I received a call from QAF Porsche that my car had completed its "technical / homologation" with the Land Transport of Brunei. I am impressed that they had it done so soon and the great news is that I can collect my car by the least this week Saturday!!! I was told that usually it required 1 - 2weeks for all that process. Hopefully I can have my "Bluecard" done today and the car be registered tomorrow!!!

For our oversea blogger, bluecard is a card that is blue in color (duh~). It is released by the Land Transport of Brunei to prove that the particular vehicle belong to the owner. It contain all the technical details of the vehicle such as the engine number, chassis number, registration year, size of the tires, what make, model, you guys know what I mean. Every year when our road tax are due for renew, we will bring this card re-register. You can say its kinda the old school way.

No comments:

Post a Comment