Monday, January 11, 2010

Showing my wife our new ride.....

1.00 p.m / 09.01.2010
Today I brought my wife to check out our new car as she still hasn't seen it personally.When I arrived at the QAF Porsche Showroom, I was told that my car is already semi cleaned and had been moved to the workshop and placed on top of an automated jack. As usual, I quickly grab my D90 and snapped a few shots of my Boxster S.

I didn't expect the under chassis to be totally flat and covered!


Reason for that was for aerodynamic at high speed.


Twin tips exhaust hint that the car is a "S" model. Check out all those spanking brand new metals and parts!


This is the only section where the under chassis is not covered.


The car hoisted up high....


My wife smiling with Alex, Pierce(Porsche Marketing Manger) nearby looking happily too!


She is happy and I am happy, now we are just waiting for the car to be "homologated" by the Land Transport of Brunei and the key will be officially handed to me!


More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment