Friday, July 30, 2010

Key silicon for Lexus IS300

Been doing a lot of online shopping lately. Luckily most of it are not expensive items. This is Key Silicon for my Lexus key remote. When I bought my car they actually gave me a leather pouch but only for one key. I requested additional but you know they give you million excuses such as "oh we ran out" or "we only give one leather pouch per car". Cheapskate is all I can think about NBT.

Anyway this is a silicon for my spare key which I am currently using (my wife is using the leather pouch on her key). I am avid car lover so I took good care of my car keys as well.

This is from an online store called JACKETSTORE. Check it out!


Cost $12.00 including shipping. I know, its quite expensive for just a key condom.... but I can't find this anywhere in Brunei.... (if you guys know please do notify me)



Fits like a glove!



No comments:

Post a Comment