Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Project : W210 [ Day 34 : Parts Arrival - O.E Hood Emblem ]

Day 1 : Announcement
Day 5 : The Ride
Day 8 : The Big Problem
Day 14 : The Big Plan
Day 15 : Parts Arrival - Key Blade
Day 16 : The Small Problem
Day 34 : Parts Arrival - O.E Hood Emblem


Day 34:-
Hello readers, just a small update for another part arrived yesterday. This is Original Equipment (O.E) from Mercedes Benz. I got this from an online store in U.S for about BND$48.00. I tried to source this at our local Mercedes Benz agent but they quoted me about BND$80.00! It's a no brainer that I chose to purchase it online then locally~

I just don't understand why it is more expensive to purchase parts locally then oversea....


Oh did I mention that BND$48.00 also included shipping. The shipping charges is $15.00


....anyway I am happy about this purchases as I saved well over 40 bucks!


Original equipments are preferred if price is right


No comments:

Post a Comment