Tuesday, April 12, 2011

5 MONTHS FOR THESE TO FINALLY ARRIVED !!!

I bought this on eBay through a reputable seller around October 2010. I thought I would never received them anymore but it's a bit too late though as I already bought these replacements lights for my ER34 at HUAHO!

I really want to know what took the parcel so long to arrive? Did they use bicycle to ship from one country to Brunei? Or was it our postage system that I should be complaining?

Anyway, now I have these additional LED bulbs sitting at home not doing anything. Will probably just leave it inside ER34 in-case any LED bulbs need replacement in the future or maybe I will use it on my new Third ride...hehe



Will probably swap these soon on the front headlamps


Not sure what I will do with these bulbs


Interior LED


No comments:

Post a Comment