Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ultimate Supercar Porsche 911 Turbo

Today, I dropped off my Boxster for something(<---will explain very soon) at QAF. While awaiting for my Korean superstar to pick me, I decided to see which Porsche models are available in the Showroom for me to snap a few photos.

The models are Boxster, Cayman, 911, first-gen Cayenne but sadly no second-gen Cayenne and Panamera(as they are all sold out). So I decided that the striking red 911 Turbo will be my photo shot subject.

Don't you just love the 911? No doubt this is my dream car. This is the Turbo variant of the newest facelifted 997.2(911). There are only two units of the 997.2 in Brunei at the moment. One grey(sold) and the red one shown here.

*Please click for higher resolutions pictures!








If you must ask the price?
BND$368,739.28
!!!
(ada $0.28cents lagi!!! LOL)




No comments:

Post a Comment