Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Very First PUG!!!!! Part.2



Click here for PT.1

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Today, I would like to introduce my new third ride, the latest compact MPV PEUGEOT 5008. I bought it brand new from the one and only Brunei Peugeot dealer at T.C.Y Motors new showroom near Qlap roundabout. This would be my second car from T.C.Y Motors(Nissan ER34 was the first). The salesman who handled our paper work is Syful(you guys should look for him if you ever getting a Peugeot, he is great at his service!). The color you are looking at is called "Vapor Grey".

I just took a few quick snap shots of the car but will take proper picture soon once I find the right background. Here are a few sneak peek or you can just go Google it.

Lots of chrome ! LOL


We chose this car over the other models for several main reasons. Firstly is the safety, this car received 5 stars in the EURO NCAP crash test. Secondly is the equipments that is loaded in the car. Thirdly will be the interior space. I will run through all the details sometime soon.

The badge is pronounced as "Five Thousand and Eight"


Our new cool 5008 center console and dashboard!


My current favorite view inside the car


To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment