Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Project N.E.S II - 2-Piece Forged Aluminium Wheels Pt.3


Guess what just landed at my door step on 9th July~!  Yeaaaahhhhh, my BC RACING HB-05 19" wheels are finally in my hand!  These were delivered by UPS at 7.45pm!!  Yeap, UPS delivered even it's late at night!  I am impressed with their services.  Way way better then some of the other branded shipping agent that I had encountered.

These 4 set of wheels were shipped last Thursday(5 July).  I was told by the manufacturer that it will be landing in Brunei the next following day.  I was a bit skeptical about that claim BUT what do you know.  It did landed in Brunei on Friday!  Why did I just received yesterday?  Well, lets just say the Custom procedure in Brunei does take some times.  Declaration and payment for the wheels taxes has to be considered.

Here you are, 4 boxes of new kicks for my Porsche Boxster S.  I will review the wheels soon!
 19" x 10J
 19" X 8.5J
 Grand Opening!!!!
Sneek peek for you readers

No comments:

Post a Comment