Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Which One III? Part 1 - Search for Ride No.4

"Which One III?" is coming!

Hi again readers, I have a good news to share!  I am getting my car No.4!!! As you know, my wife had been commuting using my Daihatsu Materia before it was sold.  There is no doubt how good the car was.  Big space and cool design.  I like the car a lot and had a few modifications to it. The only problem was it was seriously under-power.  The 1.5litre (103hp) banger really can't do jack shit.  LOL. It takes forever to reach high speed on highway.

So in February 2012,  I decided to look for a new car to replace the Daihatsu Materia. My top priority were MINI COOPER S and new VW BEETLE as both are my wife two favorite cars.  But as our family are growing, looking into a sportscar is not possible.  We already has one child and another expecting very soon ^_^, so timing is not right for a 2-door coupe given I already have 2 sports car in my garage!

 I am a big fan of Hyundai Veloster.  One of the coolest car I ever seen in 2012!  Really loaded with options and very affordable too!


My wife favorite car!


Soon to be released in 2013,  new A-class!

At the end of a long husband and wife discussion, we had concluded for a small to medium size car.  It can be a 4 door saloon, wagon or hatch. It will be solely for the purpose of my wife usage to work. A lot of models was put on the table for serious consideration, but final decision was confirmed when we went to QAF Auto Sdn Bhd.  Yeap, we went back to the same showroom where we bought our first Porsche.  I can tell you we didn't get another Porsche.  How I wish!!!  Instead, we went to the other showroom of QAF!

While we were at the other showroom,  one particular model caught our attention.  It was within our budget and also suited my wife daily needs. We booked the car immediately with deposit(receipt shown below), the only problem was the model was already sold out and we have to wait for four months for the next shipment to arrive. Picture below is the deposit slip which we paid dated 2 March 2012, way before I sold my Daihatsu Materia and of course before the major accident in my Peugeot.

The new car is expected to arrive somewhere around July.  I will update again when the car is here!  I am so excited for the arrival of my ride No.4!

Will update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment