Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ER34 is a Bird Murderer!~


Last month I brought my ER34 to a workshop to have my air-con checked.  While on my way to workshop,  a bird suddenly flew pass by  front bumper.  I was driving around 70-80km/hr at that time and I wasn't sure whether I had hit the little birdie.  When I reached the workshop, I couldn't find any sign of my car hitting the bird.  So my initial thought was the bird probably flew away in some direction.  Phew~

Around noon time, my friend who was a friend of the air-con workshop started sending me pictures thru WhatsApp.  What he sent to me was shocking!  They air-con guy actually found a little birdie stuck behind my inter-cooler piping as you can see below!

The crime scene on the radiator


After hitting the radiator, the little bird felt in between my intercooler piping

The mechanic manage to push out the body out from my car



What a poor thing~

No comments:

Post a Comment