Friday, September 14, 2012

Project : Blue Devil - JCW Strips


Here we go, AGAIN!  LOL,  I kept saying to myself that I am not going to touch this car.  Now look what I had done?  Just went and ordered these genuine John Cooper Works (JCW) Strips for my little Blue Devil.  It will be my very first mod for MINI Countryman S. It cost me around $300++ for a completed set of front, roof and rear strips.

 Who would know that simple thin strips like these would required big ass packaging? 

Opening ceremony for the roof strips

My Countryman roof is white in color so I have to get contrast black strips to match it!  This set contact several strips for car with or without sunroof. Customer can choose which specification is there car and install it accordingly.  I guess I will have extra strips on hand soon.

Strips for the front hood and rear boot
 
Front strips

Rear strips

The best part of purchasing genuine item is that it is made by 3M and it's already pre-spaced for easy convenient installation. This is why I love to use genuine items.

I am testing the strips on the front hood and I really want to install these myself!!!  In the end, I decided to just let my friend who is good at stickers for installation.  The installation will be next week so will post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment