Friday, September 7, 2012

My Fourth Ride, MINI Cooper Countryman S


Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!  Today I will kick start my post by officially introducing my fourth ride, the 2012 MINI Cooper Countryman S!  This car is officially imported by QAF MINI at their newly opened showroom located in Mabohai(Yeap, it's the same dealer where I bought my Porsche Boxster S).  The color that we picked is called True Blue with contrast White roof.  I was told our ride is the first True Blue to be imported into Brunei! Woohoo!


I will go through the spec sheets on the car in my future post.  For now I am glad that I bought this car instead of the BMW 1-Series.  First thing first is the cabin space, it is huge but yet small enough for my wife to get around to and from work. Oh I think I did mentioned that this is a gift for my lovely wife :) She has been using this car almost daily!  I only gets to drive it once or twice a week. LOL.

Secondly, I would say this car is sure a head turner.  I get lots of head turning and little kids pointing and saying hi to me.  It's always good to see people appreciating nice car on Brunei road.  Thirdly is how powerful this car is.  For a 1.6 turbocharged, this little banger is providing adequate power for our daily needs.  At this point of writing,  the car is still break-in or run-in stage,  I will have to wait till 2000km before I can full throttle the car. 


 White Roof

Matching White Side Mirror Cover

18" Anthracite "Turbo Fan" Wheels

Size comparison with our Dodge Journey R/T

Here you go readers,  we will have more updates on our fourth ride as time progress.  Who knows we might even have a little Project for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment