Monday, September 17, 2012

Project : Blue Devil - Installation of JCW Strips


Good evening readers! Today is the day where I will drop by my MINI for the installation of the JCW Strips.  I pop by my friend new branch in Gadong early in the morning.  I didn't even realise that he opened another branch until I called him last weekend to arrange a time to bring in the MINI for installation of the JCW strips.

The shop is called WESTART Enterprise, this branch is located in Gadong right next to AyamKu Restaurant.  The main branch is located in Serusop. They are well-known locally as one of the best shop to provide customize stickers, license plate, signage and other advertising services.  Prices are reasonable and they provide quality services and workmanships.  Hey, even my shop signage is done by them!

I was here first even before the shop is opened! LOL

Squeezing out the air bubbles for the front strips

Rear strips positioned

Roof strips and Spoiler strips getting ready!
 
Finalising and positioning all strips before stripping off the protective tape

Here is the first sneek picture.  Will have proper photo shoots together with Porsche Boxster S new rims soon!

I bought this JCW strips without letting my wife know.  She is a big fan of JCW strips when I shown her a picture of a MINI Countryman with the same strips last month when we first gotten the car.  Today I surprised her with her new gift when she returned back from work.  She is a very happy wife upon seeing his newly pimped MINI. ^_^

Oh by the way,  the installation charges is BND$40.00 only and took less then 40mins to install.  Cheap compared to what QAF wanted to charge me when I asked about their installation fee.  Their price shall remain silenced by me forever. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment