Sunday, March 27, 2016

1st Borneo Kustom Show 2016 - Part 3 : Custom Bikes


If you love bikes especially custom types you wouldn't want to miss this show.  The Borneo Kustom Show has tons of cool bikes on display.  Most of them are customised and I must apologise I do not have much knowledge on bikes and custom bikes.  Although I must admit I am a big fans of Harley Davidson.  LOL!  Check it out!



500hp trike!








I am pretty sure this bike will be featured in Captain America latest flick....

.....while Spiderman will be riding with this scooter as well!

I wanted to take more photos of the bikes outside the hall but they were all leaving so only have a quick chance to take a pic of this particular bike which is my favorite of them all. 

This picture doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment