Saturday, March 26, 2016

Car Spotting In Brunei - TVR Tuscan Speed Six


 More photos taken by me way back in 2004 during a Carshow somewhere in Brunei.  I don't really remember where but as you can see the above photo someone was selling EBC Brake pads in Brunei!!!!

The car you are looking at is TVR Tuscan Speed Six.  This is the one and only unit in Brunei and last I checked the car has a minor accident and what happened after that is anyone guess.  TVR has since bankrupted back in the 2012 but there are news flying around that it will be revive soon.

One unique thing about TVR car is that there are no door handle.  Back when I was young I saw the TVR Speed 12 and was wondering where the heck the door handle was located.  Same goes when you are inside the car, you will not be able to find the door knob for the first time because there are none!  Go and google it and you will know what I mean!



1 comment: