Friday, March 11, 2016

Project Blue : Devil - ALTENZO Front Tyres


Just took my little Blue Devil to have both front tires replaced.  The last brand that I used on MINI was NEXEN,  it was not bad but tire tread doesn't last long.  So I was recommeded to this new brand ALTENZO from China.  It was highly recommended by a lot of my friends for the longivity and performance.  It cost BND$80 for each 225/45 18".

After the replacement I took the car for a few days test drive and so far so good.  The tires are quiet and does what its suppose to do.  Let see how long this tires will last.



4 comments:

  1. Hi there, where to find this altenzo tyre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Tyres shop use

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. dubai tires online

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Milperra Cheap Tyres Sydney

    ReplyDelete