Saturday, May 4, 2019

Nissan Skyline ER34 Getting New Boot Struts



Here is something new for my ER34! 

This original boot struts has seen better day ever since it came out of the factory.  I haven't been able to properly hold my boot when its open for almost 10 years.  That is why you never slam your boot!!!  And yes the pic below is how I hold my boot when its opened. 

This OEM boot strut cost about BND$200 each online and required 2 units for the boot to properly hold its position.

Luckily I was able to get hold of these aftermarket boot struts from online!  And it cost less than half the original price tag!  Although I love to use OEM parts but spending $400 for struts is a little too much for me

NO, this is not real GTR NISMO parts.  The seller added this sticker for branding purposes.  LOL

Using the right tools to remove the nuts.

Out with the old and in with the new!

Woohoo!!!  After a decade I am finally able to open the boot without having my fingers chopped off by my ER34 boot when I tried to close it!

Thumbs up for the seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment