Friday, May 10, 2019

Project : W210 - Newly Restore Headlamps


Woohoo!  Finally got all the headlamp cables problem fixed and repaired!  Even the headlamps get a new leash of life!  All the bulbs for both headlamps and spot lamps had been replaced with the bulbs I bought online!  I let you guys be the judge from the pictures below




Yes there are some bluish tint on the bulbs.  I think it looks just fine.  Not too much and perfect for old car like this W210.  Both the orange indicators got a new set of bulbs I bought from HUAHO for BND$1.50 each.



Soon this car will be heading to the paint booth.  Hopefully before the end of 2019!


2 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN



    My name is Bhagwan Kumawzt by name and I live in the USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with whats-app number +919667837169

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark Thomas for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) without any upfront fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer the right solution to your financial needs.We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, and we stay with you until you get the results you want.In general we offer home finances,car finances,commercial finances,business finances,e.t.c, at lower interest rate of 3%.We provide our prospective customer long lasting financial solutions that helps their companies thrive and grow"and also help them to invest and clear you existing debts. First Name:__________ Last Name:_________ Age:__________ Gender:__________ Address:____________ Country:_________ MARITAL STATUS:__________ OCCUPATION:__________ MONTHLY INCOME:__________ Mobil Number:__________FUNDS AMOUNT NEEDED:____________ FUNDS Duration:__________ Purpose Of funds:__________ Tell: +44 740-406-4662 (Call/Whats app)

    ReplyDelete