Saturday, May 18, 2019

Project : W210 - Door Card Removal


 tab
Here are some parts of the car that most people might not be bother to do it when they are restoring their old car, the door clips and tabs! All 4 door cards on my W210 are not properly clipped because the glue that came from the factory had harden.  Which mean all the clips are loose from the door cards

I have to remove all door cards to try to glue all of it back to the original position! Or else it will vibrate internally when I closed any of the 4 doors!



The black parts are the clips for the tabs.

The white part is the tabs which most of them broke when I tried to removed from the door cards.  Luckily I ordered a set of tabs from online and will have all of them replaced when it landed.

For now I will put back all my door cards back to the door as I still need to paint this car.  Not to mention I will properly replace all the speakers in the car as most of them are showing its age.  Once everything doesn't require anymore removal of door card then I will have all tabs and clips properly clipped and glued.  This is to minimize more damages on the clips and tabs!

4 comments:

  1. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgasfast@gmail.com
    whatsap : +918931919635

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bro..any idea where to get the black part holding the tabs..the agent here didnot sell separately..stll trying from the internet..no luck yet..aprreciate your input

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day

    Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Mr. Danish Ahmad by name and I live in the POLAND and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with Whatsapp +601117225002

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) with just a registration fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    contact@ronniefinance.ltd
    Whats-App on +919667837169
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete